Rent and Utility Assistance
The Boardman Food Pantry is now participating in the Rent and Utility Assistance program that was previously part of the Irrigon Food Pantry. We are now handling requests for the 97818 zip code.
If you need assistance for rent or utilities, click the form button below, The button on the left may be printed and filled out by hand. The button on the right may be filled out online and then you can print it out. Bring your completed form and the required documentation to the pantry. If you do not have access to print the form you can pick up a copy at the pantry. Pantry hours are Monday from 9:30 to 11 a.m. and Thursday evening from 6 to 7 p.m. or by appointment.
- Photo Identification
- For Utility Assistance – Bring a current utility bill showing the past due amount
- For Rent Assistance – Bring a dated letter from your landlord with the past due amount and their contact information
Qualifications to apply:
- Must reside within the 97818 zip code.
- Each application is considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Only the person listed on the utility/rental agreement/lease may apply for assistance.
- An application may be submitted once every 12 months from the date of the last submission.
Funds will be submitted directly to the landlord or utility company by the Boardman Food Pantry.